Tracy W. Middlebrooks, III
Knowledgeable Atlanta Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Attorney Middlebrooks strongly believes in helping people get their life back on track after sustaining injuries that adversely affect their physical and financial well-being. It is a huge responsibility when people entrust him with protecting their livelihood, one that he takes very seriously.
Tracy W. Middlebrooks, III is a native of Augusta, Georgia. He graduated from Auburn University and obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Cumberland School of Law of Samford University. Mr. Middlebrooks began his legal career practicing general civil litigation during which time he obtained significant experience in Georgia’s Magistrate, State and Superior Courts.
Subsequently, he focused his practice on workers’ compensation and joined a prestigious law firm in Atlanta, during which tenure he published articles in the firm’s client journal and served as a faculty member for Lorman Educational Services.
Associations & Experience
- All Georgia State & Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama – Juris Doctor
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama – Bachelor of Arts in Criminology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Member
- Atlanta Bar Association – Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- Georgia Workers’ Compensation Claimant’s Lawyers (WCCL) – Member
- Lawyers’ Club of Atlanta – Member
- State Bar of Georgia – Member
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) – Member
“Employer/Insurer Defenses to a Claim & Claimant Strategies,” ICLE Workers’ Compensation for the General Practitioner Seminar, 2011
“How Injured Workers Can Take Advantage of an Invalid Panel of Physicians,” Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation Seminar, 2007
“Perspectives on Medicare Compliance: Things to Know and Consider When Dealing with MSA’s and Conditional Payments,” Atlanta Bar Association’s Advanced Workers’ Compensation Seminar, 2015